1. The Company rents bicycle only with prior booking online or at the showroom.
2. Renters are required to pick up the rented bicycle at our showroom, which they can find the address below:
• SOLID COLLECTIONS SDN. BHD.
LOT 2757, Jalan Raja Nong,
3. Renter must return their bicycle to the Company in between the following time on their return date:
Mon-Sat => 10:00A.M.- 3:00P.M.
Exclude Public Holiday & Sunday
Late Return Charges: First Day = 10% of the Rental option you have chosen
Subsequent Days = Full 1 Day Rate charges x Number of Days
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT, AND CANCELATION:
4. Only 1 bicycle per client.
5. Bicycle reservation must be done with enough anticipation (at least 2 days before rental date) for The Company to confirm the availability, however if the renter needs a bicycle on the same day he/she should call (+603 5162 1616) to check for availability. The renter can either reserve a bicycle by logging on to our website at www.asogo.com or emailing to email@example.com.
6. Method of Payment: e-Banking/Credit/Debit Card – Payment for the rented bicycle is required to be made in full prior to the pickup date, online at The Company’s website www.asogo.com. Instructions on how to use this service are available on the same web page. The reservation is only confirmed once The Company has confirmed the receipt of the payment via email.
7. The renter signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old. Underaged renter must be accompanied by an adult.
8. Upon picking up the bicycle, the renter must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. Renter will be asked for his/her identification details (ID/passport) along with credit card details as a guarantee deposit for the rented bicycle. At the end of the rental period, renter accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market price which will be charged to their credit card. Full deposit will be refunded if the rented bicycle is returned in the same conditions if was procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the renter must settle the balance on the spot upon returning.
9. Cancellations without charges are only admitted to 7 working days before the scheduled pick up date. Cancellations made within 7 working days of the pick-up date are charged in full. Reservations that has been made but failed to show up will also be charged in full, and considered non-refundable. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
10. No refund or credit will be made for any given reason, for cancellations within 10 working days, or early return of the bicycles. The renter understands and accepts that The Company is not responsible for the client’s personal circumstances, sickness, weather conditions or any event outside of The Company’s direct control nor force majeure and can therefore not accept refund or credit requests made by the renter for any of the above reasons. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
11. If at any time The Company determines that renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the bicycle, The Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, renter must return the bicycle to the designated return area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. The Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
12. The Company confirms that all its bicycles are presented to clients in an immaculate working order set up by professional mechanics and whilst The Company accept general wear and tear during rental, any rental equipment returned with excessive cleaning needs will incur a RM10 charge to the client.
13. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the bicycle, and will use the bicycle in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by The Company, and any applicable laws and regulations.
14. The renter is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle, components or any of its parts, The Company will charge the renter the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
15. Bicycles are rented with a numbered lock & bottle cage and the renter is obliged to lock the bicycle properly at all them when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bicycle to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bicycle secured at all time especially during over-night rentals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16. The renter is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. The Company is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of The Company.
17. The renter and his/her group must respect Malaysia Traffic regulations. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the client.
18. The information the renter provides is protected by ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010.
19. The parties agreed to be bound by the laws of Malaysia and any disputes shall be referred to the jurisdiction of Malaysia’s court.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
20. Renter acknowledge that the activities for which the bicycle is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the bicycle.